Lifebook S7110 got blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello .

I have a problem with my Lifebook S7110. I was viewing a video on youtube and lifted my laptop with my right hand and suddenly it got blue screen of death for a second and then it restarted itself.Ever since then the laptop gets to the windows xp loading bar and loads for a second or two and then again restarts. Safe mode wont work either,it loads some of the files and then again restarts.
Help would be thankful.

Reseat the hard drive and the memory... Sometimes they develop bad conntections to the laptops motherboard

So i should get a screwdriver and get the screws out and put them(hard drive and memory) in their right place again?
Is the wrong position detectable by eye?

Use a small philips screwdriver. You need to remove the memory and hard drive and just plug them back in. The memory modules snap in. Take your time

I forgot to mention that before it restarts it shows the blue screen again for a moment,maybe not even for a second.Just flashes and then the computer restarts,if it changes anything.

Tmagic, s7110 - is a tricky unit for disassembling.
2 topicstarter: hold f8 before windows starting, and choose "disable automatic restart on system failure". then, told us the error code which you can see in BSOD(something like: 0x0000007b)

0x00000007b - is inaccessible boot volume. if you have windows xp install cd, you can boot from it, and check the disk in repairing console, using chkdsk command.

Okay i managed to get it working with the choice called restore system domain controllers( i think it was).I got into safe mode and repaired it.It showed that the broken file was an avg one.Avg is the virus removal software.I remember i did a force removal for a file before the blue screen thing happened. Well then the computer worked for like more two days and then the same thing happened again and now it wont even boot from the restore system domain controllers task,shows the same blue screen. When i insert the windows xp cd and want it to repair the windows it says that there are no hard drives connected to my computer. Is there any way to repair it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back