Looking for an HD capture card

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaLo2FrEeEk

Hi, I've been looking, though not 100% ready to buy yet, for an HD capture card. It doesn't have to be 1080p HD but 720p is the lowest I'll go. I'm not looking to spend much, only $200-$300 at the absolute MOST. I want something that's simple to operate, great quality video (preferably uncompressed HD), and affordable. I've looked at the Intensity, so if a suggestion is made, please don't suggest that, I've seen it a million times (I keep coming back to that card). HDMI is an optional, I know that component analog can do 720p or 1080i (which will scale down to 720p), so if there is a card out there that has component inputs and can record 720p uncompressed without artifacts or bleeding (meaning I want full quality video, like if I was watching a movie). I have a large harddrive that I will be recording to, it's a 1TB SATA; I also have 500GB SATA and a 200GB and 40GB IDE ones. If anyone knows anything that can help me, that'd be great. I also would be willing to look at the option of recording through VGA input (since my Xbox 360 has the VGA output cable), and that could do 1080p video.

Can anyone help me out with this, please? Google isn't being very friendly for once so I'm not having much luck there.

Ok, I gave this 10 days, I really would like a response, I know there has to be more than one card that can do HD video capture. I don't even want 1080p capture, only 720p, is that too hard?

You are talking about Video capture cards, if so, try these:

http://www.diamondmm.com/allinwonder.php

AIWPREM_product_image.jpg

I've searched all over and I can't find whether that has HD video inputs, it has HDMI, but from what I can tell, it can't do input. And the premium one comes with a I/O panel, with component, but that doesn't really mean it does HD. I need something that can do 720p uncompressed through either HDMI or component, or even VGA.

I did, I can't find any more information on newegg either. I would settle for a video card with VIVO, but I can't find one, and I don't really want that, I just want a PCI-E card that will allow for either component, DVI, or HDMI inputs, that isn't the intensity, and can record 720p HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back