Looking for pc parts selling advice

Haydz

Hey folks, as the title would indicate I'm looking for both advice on selling and for some form of pricing rule of thumb. I've no real experience when it comes to selling PC hardware, let alone really anything online so first and fore mostly I should ask where the best place for selling these sorts of things are, as of now I've sent requests to join the two Perth pc parts buy/sell groups on facebook, outside of that the only place I can think of to sell this without having to package and ship it.
Secondly, is there a universal rule of thumb when it comes to pricing used pc parts? I'm looking to sell a cpu/ram/mobo and a graphics card, all of which is three years old, not overclocked (The cpu isn't a K skew) and looked after about as well as you could expect.
Parts are as follows:
CPU: Intel I5-4670
RAM: Corsair vengeance 2x4gb ddr3
MOBO: Asus Z-87 Plus
GPU: Asus gtx 760 Direct-cuii

Any and all advice is welcomed, cheers in advance.
Haydz

Honestly do your homework and find out what stuff will sell for in good and bad condition.
Feel free to read what ebay, amazon and your local newspaper or iwana group has to say before you do anything else.
Those 3 sites I mention is like the stock market for selling and buying.
When you know for sure what your stuff will sell for and what companys will take out of your check.
Go ahead and try it, not everything is perfect and customers will lie.
To save a buck, lie about items being shipped to and from.
Or get their own *** out of the fire when its clearly their fault with the evidence in their face.

Back