Man tweets video of him licking Walmart products, is arrested on terrorist charges

midian182

Staff member
Facepalm: In what looks like a case of cosmic karma, a man who tweeted of video of himself licking products at a Walmart and saying, “Who’s scared of the coronavirus” has been arrested for “making a terrorist threat.”

The Missouri man, identified as Cody Lee Pfister, 26, of Warrenton, is seen running his tongue along a row of personal hygiene products in the clip. A caption reads, “I’m a nasty moths f****er,” and Pfister says, “Who’s scared of the coronavirus? Don’t touch your mouth,” before his act.

Warrenton Police Department said it had taken Pfister into custody after receiving complaints about the video from "locals, nearby residents, as well as people from the Netherlands Ireland, and the United Kingdom."

"We take these complaints very seriously and would like to thank all of those who reported the video so the issue could be addressed," police said in a statement.

Warren County prosecutors have charged Pfister with making a terrorist threat in the second degree—a low-level felony. Court documents state he “knowingly caused a false belief or fear that a condition involving danger to life existed,” adding that he acted with “reckless disregard of the risk causing the evacuation, quarantine or closure of any portion.”

According to the Riverfront Times, Pfister “has previous convictions for burglary, theft of a firearm, drug possession and driving while intoxicated.”

Police told the New York Post that the items Pfister licked were identified and thrown away.

This isn’t the first instance of police being called for someone licking a surface. A Wisconsin grocery store manager notified authorities after a woman licked a freezer’s door handle, reportedly as a protest against the virus, while the manager was disinfecting the store. Elsewhere, a man was arrested in Belgium for licking his fingers and wiping them up and down a train handrail.

Earlier this month, a TikTok star licked a plane toilet seat for an alleged “coronavirus challenge.”

Permalink to story.

Ahemmmm .... considering the outcome of contracting the virus I am surprised they have not also charged him with "attempted murder" as well .... here's just another good example why public execution should be returned and publicized on national media outlets.

Personally, I’d settle for a public beating over jail time for this *****.

Save the tax payer millions while sending a clear message to any other potential fools.
For someone named Quantum Physics you sure sound violent. Luckily we don't live in a society where we resort to public beatings. Perhaps you should try moving to Saudi Arabia to satisfy your blood lust.

Seeing that he has a laundry list of previous transgressions, appears this brain surgeon is incapable of making a smart decision. And obviously his previous incarcerations has done no good.

So I'm also in agreement with a solid public thumping. Not many things work better than public shaming.

Seeing that he has a laundry list of previous transgressions, appears this brain surgeon is incapable of making a smart decision. And obviously his previous incarcerations has done no good.

So I'm also in agreement with a solid public thumping. Not many things work better than public shaming.
Just ask anyone who has been "caned" in Singapore...

For someone named Quantum Physics you sure sound violent. Luckily we don't live in a society where we resort to public beatings. Perhaps you should try moving to Saudi Arabia to satisfy your blood lust.
As I see it, the trouble with not making the punishment severe enough is that others will do this for their 15-minutes of fame, and I doubt that you would be saying this if you were behind this person in the store, or this person decided that you would make an excellent target.

In the US, the Justice Department has authorized charging backward scum like this with terrorism. This is potentially dangerous behavior even in normal times, but in times like this, it is totally beyond even remotely acceptable behavior.

Just imagine in this case that your family owns a small supermarket chain and your small, family-owned supermarket chain has to throw out $35K US of perfectly good products because some scum walks into your store and deliberately contaminates your products. https://www.inquirer.com/health/cor...woman-coughs-supermarket-safety-20200326.html

All you need to do is search and you will find that there are scum doing this throughout, at least, the US.

WTF is wrong with these people?

Last edited:

You need to watch "Paul Joseph Watson" on YouTube.

Carefully considering his past behavior, taking into account his obvious mental health issues, and reviewing his contributions to society (unless he is supporting children on his sober days), perhaps organ donor would be a better punishment. China is picking political prisoners for involuntary donation and that's just wrong. This guy volunteered himself.

Pre camera everywhere, the cops probably would have made him lick every toilet seat in a jail, beat him and released him. then as a known walmart licker with no smart phone to protect him, he would have to move

As I see it, the trouble with not making the punishment severe enough is that others will do this for their 15-minutes of fame, and I doubt that you would be saying this if you were behind this person in the store, or this person decided that you would make an excellent target.

In the US, the Justice Department has authorized charging backward scum like this with terrorism. This is potentially dangerous behavior even in normal times, but in times like this, it is totally beyond even remotely acceptable behavior.

Just imagine in this case that your family owns a small supermarket chain and your small, family-owned supermarket chain has to throw out $35K US of perfectly good products because some scum walks into your store and deliberately contaminates your products. https://www.inquirer.com/health/cor...woman-coughs-supermarket-safety-20200326.html

All you need to do is search and you will find that there are scum doing this throughout, at least, the US.

WTF is wrong with these people?

Exactly: I would have replied but I didn’t consider the poster worth violating the TOS.

"Missouri"

Ahhh.
As a resident of The Great State of Missouri, currently maintaining my self-imposed isolation within a 30 minute drive of - and knowing people residing in - the City of Warrenton, I can say with absolute certainty and absence of sarcasm:

You ain't wrong.

If there is such a think as poetic justice, then this a**hole's a**hole, will gain as much renown in prison, as he tried to gain in daily life.

Maybe he could lick the shower floor while he's bending over to "pick up the soap". :scream:

Back