Medal of Honor 2010

jeremy1982

Does anyone else play this online? Just got it and looking for some people to play with!! I just started getting used to the game and have to say its a'lot better than MW2, well least I think so!!

Hey Jeremy, I just recently got the game myself a few weeks ago during a sale. While I predominantly play Battlefield Bad Company 2 & Team Fortress 2 online, I might play this game more. Just hit me up on Steam or Xfire if you want to game.

honestly this game is a joke!! Hardcore mode sucks it still takes a whole clip to kill someone. should be like mw2 where 2 bullets drop em!! Sniper rifle takes 2-3 hits to kill em that is some shananigans right there!!

No doubt that the multiplayer has issues, I first played this game during the beta and even today find many of the issues that irritated me still lingering. It feels like DICE was pushed into rushing out a generic multiplayer shooter just to rack in quick sales. I personally was more interested in the single player, which while that itself has problems, I'm fine with it since I got it cheap. To me Battlefield Bad Company 2 is probably one of the better online experiences currently out on the market, at least till Battlefield 3 :) .

Pretty sure it's still on, I however don't have any information on when it will be released. I'm hoping for a Q3 release since the game is supposed to come out sometime later this year and want enough time to test the game. It better not turn into a pretend beta that is more inline with a demo.

I tried a little MoH multiplayer but it honestly offered nothing new to FPS gaming. If I feel like fpsing I'll be found in BF:BC2 Vietnam. Squad based play, spawning on squad mates to keep the action going, destructible environments, vehicles, multiple classes (with different roles rather than just different weapons). Only thing I miss from playing CoD:MW2 is a little more customization. But BF:BC2 is still my shooter of choice.

@jeremy1982 it isnt out yet.The beta starts around april 18th or so.From what I have read.Need a Beta code (key) though to play.. Peeps who bought the limited edition MOH 2010 got a key for the beta of BF:3..:cool:

Yeah i have the Medal oh honor L.E game, i was just wondering!! The website for the beta isn't really that thorough on when it is released!!

im having trouble finding the BF3 beta do any of you know where i can find it?

As already pointed out it hasn't been released yet, registration of the Tier 1/LE version or the disk itself will likely be the key.

@jeremy1982 it isnt out yet.The beta starts around april 18th or so.From what I have read.Need a Beta code (key) though to play.. Peeps who bought the limited edition MOH 2010 got a key for the beta of BF:3..:cool:

Link? I haven't read any official source that says it would be coming in the next couple of weeks. And honestly that seems a bit early imo, I'm hoping for a late summer release so we have enough time to actually test the game. So far the only info I've found is this from EA claiming an October release which seems rather late and more like a demo if they are pushing the game out in November.

But BF:BC2 is still my shooter of choice.

+1

Back