Microsoft is offering the chance to win this Far Cry 6-themed Xbox Series X alongside...

midian182

Staff member
In brief: Do you want an Xbox Series X but can't afford or find one? Then here's some good news: Microsoft is giving one of its consoles away in a sweepstake. And it's not just your everyday, run-of-the-mill machine; it's a Far Cry 6-themed XBSX that is so heavily modified, it's unrecognizable.

Video game-themed consoles and PCs are nothing new. With Far Cry 6 finally arriving on October 7, Microsoft is helping promote the game and its Xbox Series X with a customized version of the console. Both the box and controller have a guerrilla-like aesthetic, complete with fake rust, and there's a Spanish-language danger: high voltage warning sign on the side.

The Far Cry 6 XBSX isn't available to buy. Instead, Microsoft is giving people the chance to win it as part of a bundle through the Microsoft Rewards program. Those who aren't members can sign up via this website. After you're up and running, it's time to earn points, which can be done in various ways: searching with Bing, playing quizzes, filling out polls, etc.

Once you reach 200 points, go to the redeem section and exchange them for a single entry into the Far Cry 6 XBSX sweepstake. Players can enter as many times as they like, providing they have enough points for a ticket.

The bundle contains not only the console and a digital code for Far Cry 6 Ultimate Edition but also a 77-inch QN90A Samsung Neo QLED 4K TV to play them on. The sweepstake ends on September 30.

Microsoft recently partnered with Marvel to a create an Xbox Series X inspired by the upcoming MCU movie Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings. Follow the instructions in the tweet below for a chance to win it.

For a themed XBSX that is available to buy, a Halo Infinite-inspired version of the console lands in November. Sadly, as with so many things these days, finding a preorder in stock right now is an impossible task without resorting to eBay scalpers.

Permalink to story.

Bing/MS Rewards program. I've been doing the basic website searches and quizzes/questions for a while. I usually redeem the points against amazon gift cards, but I haven't redeemed any points for a while and I'm sitting on 50K points. I suppose I could just dump them on the chance to win - 250 entries......

Eh, nah. I'll just keep saving them up.

Microsoft is not offering this, it's only in the US.
You should filter out junk like this, if it's worldwide yes, else to be ignored, don't fuel they marketing junk.

Wow! That is one UGLY system design! No thanks, M$. Hardcore pass...

Now the Halo design picture above is very cool looking! That is a win.

Microsoft is not offering this, it's only in the US.
You should filter out junk like this, if it's worldwide yes, else to be ignored, don't fuel they marketing junk.
Microsoft is offering this just not to you.

I'm in the US and I appreciate the notice about it.

Get over it not everything applies to everyone doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed for those that it does apply to.

Get over it not everything applies to everyone doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed for those that it does apply to.
This. I was going to say something but I didn't want to piss off the mods..

I don't care, just the post should highlight this clearly, and not mislead people to get clicks.
Microsoft is offering the chance to win this Far Cry 6-themed Xbox Series X (US/NA only).

Back