Microsoft rolling out 'NoDo' update for Windows Phone 7

Jos

TS Evangelist
After facing a delay to iron out a few issues Microsoft has finally begun distributing the first full update for Windows Phone 7 devices. Dubbed NoDo as in "No Donuts" -- in reference to Google's Android naming scheme -- the update brings the much awaited Copy and Paste functionality, as well as faster app and game performance, streamlined Marketplace search, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, Outlook and MMS and some tweaks for the Facebook integration.

Read the whole story

TorturedChaos

TechSpot Chancellor
Not sure about their naming for this update. First thing that came to mind seeing 'NoDo' is "No! Don't do it!". Not No Doubt......

Now other than that, it looks like quite an update.

Leeky

TS Evangelist
My god, Google and Microsoft are both acting like spoilt little girls the last few months...

Seems like a few people from each company need locking in a room until they've resolved (OK, thats the polite reponse for words I can't say...) it...

G

dude the nodo update means No Donut it was suppose to be a jab at Andriod xD

spydercanopus

TS Evangelist
It's so funny to me they released their OS without copy paste. What a joke. Microsoft is going down the internet tubes.

Archean

TechSpot Paladin
@Spyder
Your knowledge will be boosted immensely only if you just wikied for shortcomings of other mobile platforms upon their respective launch.