Microsoft will make Bethesda games exclusive to Xbox and Windows

P

punctualturn

This is the next step in building an industry-leading first party studios team, a commitment we have to our Xbox community. With the addition of the Bethesda creative teams, gamers should know that Xbox consoles, PC, and Game Pass will be the best place to experience new Bethesda games, including some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC players.

Unless there is an Xbox client that can be run on a Windows local account. I'm not interested! I don't log Windows into a MS account. And I couldn't care less about Xbox or PS.

Really no surprise. I heard recently that Microsoft was about to acquire Electronic Arts and\or Square. There are rumors building out there from what I have seen. I have been hearing this for a few years so I wonder how much is on the level now. The EA Play service got these rumors going again I guess maybe that is a sign of something more.

Last edited:
Why spend billions of dollars for all these IP's and then allow them to be on other platforms. Seems like a no brainer here.

Back