Miller Lite's 'Cantroller' is a beer can that doubles as a video game controller

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Through the looking glass: Getting your hands on the Cantroller won’t be easy. Miller Lite only made 200 examples, handing them out to fans that were able to beat actor / comedian Eric Andre in a match of Street Fighter V at E3. A quick check of eBay didn’t turn up any auctions, either, so unless you already scored one, you may be out of luck.

Much like the Consumer Electronics Show, E3 plays host to some weird and wacky creations. Case in point is the Cantroller, a promotional item from Miller Lite that’s part beer can, part wireless game controller. Wait, what?

The Cantroller at its heart is a 12-ounce can of beer. Dig deeper, however, and you’ll find a fully functional wireless game controller with Bluetooth connectivity and haptic feedback that can connect to your PC or game console. The 10-button controller features three hours of battery life thanks to a lithium ion pack that’s fully rechargeable via micro USB.

No word yet on whether or not Miller Lite plans to extend the promotion to other of-age drinkers outside of E3.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

Miller Lite is what I fill my garage fridge with for other folks to drink.
Good all around brew.
Myself? I drink Sam Adams.
Go to happy hour and down 3-4 Summer Ale Drafts, you'll sleep like a baby.

Last edited:
Speechless ..... absolutely speechless ......
Of course, if they had done that with a 1/5th of Jim Beam black label, that would be a different story!

Back