Minecraft community recreates Notch's $70 million mansion in-game

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Marcus "Notch" Persson captured headlines late last week by outbidding Jay-Z and Beyonce for the most expensive mansion ever sold in Beverly Hills. Unsurprisingly, it took the Minecraft community less than a week to recreate Notch's new pad in the immensely...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/59228-minecraft-community-recreates-notch-70-million-mansion-game.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

stewi0001

TechSpot Elite
I got to about the minute mark and I had to stop watching. The music was that annoying to me. besides that, the people that made it in Minecraft did a really god job of replicating it. I think the Minecraft scenic view looks a lot better than the IRL mansion. The video tour of the real one, made me feel like two lesbians lived there XD.

Anyways, I still feel like this was a waste of money. But, it's his choice.

Jam Jack

I got to about the minute mark and I had to stop watching. The music was that annoying to me. besides that, the people that made it in Minecraft did a really god job of replicating it. I think the Minecraft scenic view looks a lot better than the IRL mansion. The video tour of the real one, made me feel like two lesbians lived there XD.

Nothing is a waste of money when your a rich as Notch

TheBigFatClown

He has to waste money if he is to have any chance at all of spending it all before he's...dead! :)