Mobo 4-pin connector going nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nismo91

hey all im really desperate with this. so i hope this doesnt be in wrong subforum.

well i recently cant get my computer booting. apparently because of the 4-pin mobo connector. im not sure whether its the mobo part loosen, or the power supply itself.

so after playing with the cables and such, my computer working. but its been twice from just now it freezes, (because of loosen 4-pin mobo).

so im confused, and worried, what to do in order to make the computer stable again? must i check the cable jack or....

regards

The 4-pin CPU power connector is supposed to snap in and lock... Did the locking lever break off, or is the whole connector loose?

hey boss. its securely inserted. i figured new things today:

- i plug the 4-pin connector to mobo, the computer doesnt boot and fan NOT whining.
- i plug OUT the 4-pin, it doesnt boot, but the fan is working. and i can hear DVD drive acting.

*i tried with another new PSU which i got it free from buying the case, same luck.
*i installed new GPU, 9500GT this monday.

so what seems to be the problem? im so sad right now i got couple of things went wrong in my house. from a cellphone computer and car. really appreciate it if someone can share some lights...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back