Monitor issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha General

http://www.filecram.com/files/MonitorIssue.jpg

When i woke up this morning, well you can't see in this picture, but on the far left side of my desktop screen, there is a bright white looking line, its like part of the monitor size is cut off or something, can't really explain it. But if you look at the ati thing, the screen resolution is in the middle. The screen refresh rate is at 60hz, even tho i get a warning message in pcwizard that i should change it to 70hz, but i don't think that is accurate.

Anyone know what the issue could be?

I am using a 14inch monitor, when i was using my old gateway 15inch montior, never had this issue. Does 14inch monitor support 1280x1024? I mean it was working fine last night, but when i woke up this morning, turn on my computer well now this.

My monitor was made in 1996 lol, its old as hell. I just replace it with my old 2000 gateway one i had , but died on me. They do not have drivers anymore, but recently in device manager i put it on plug and play, maybe i should change back to what it was on Princeton graphic systems.

I had this problem before but I can't rmemeber what I did to fix it.... PM me and I'll see if I can find the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back