Monitors

Hello, I am new to this forum and a first time poster. I do come seeking some advise and knowledge. Not seeing an obvious category where this topic should be posted, I figured general discussion would be a good place to start. Please correct me if there is a better place in this forum for this discussion.

So I am in the market for a touch screen monitor, and running into an issue where they are not popular enough for any retailer to have display models. I am forced into going by specs and buying blindly. I have spent some time researching and honestly there is no a whole lot I can find. I was hoping to find some first hand experience with them on here, if there are any underground touch screen enthusiast here. My interest in them is to reduce the risk of repetitive use injuries with a mouse, as well as there potential with RTS PC games.

Another subject I would like to learn more about is eyestrain and monitor types, if anyone is knowledgeable about the subject. I know there are special PC glasses out there now also if anyone has experience with those.

Thank you for any experience or knowledge you can share with me, or even pointing me in the right direction.

Back