Mouse not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean when the mouse does not respond? It will open certain things and others it will do nothing , then just pauses .And it freezes?

What type of mouse do you have? Is it a roller ball lazer read wireless? Depend a lot on what type of mouse you are using.

I need more information

I need to know when this is happening. What may have been changed recently regarding the laptop? I'm leaning towards the idea of a driver upgrade. Either that or the possibility of something that has spilled over the keyboard/mouse?

What make and model of laptop is it? Have you ran spyware/malware programs to check for virus or trojans?

I need more information. :wave:

You might also let Bill know whether the mouse is a USB or a wired one and if you added any software/hardware just before the problem started.

And if the problem exists with the AC adapter connected and on battery only or what!

Gooooo Bill!

:)

It started when I was online,Everything started running slow and sticking,I tried to log off etc.. it would not let me.Then when I tried to get back online it was not leting me do anything.Start will open and let you highlite stuff but wont click it.Same with trying to run anything else. It is a dell inspion 1501.I cant get into it to run my spyware...ARGH! ;)

Its(mouse) wired in.Not a usb.Nope did not add anything no spills either.Not the plug or battery...Im leaning towards some sort of spyware...But I dunno....LOL

Take CCT's suggestions go through all possible processes then after doing this post your hijackthis! for analysis. LIkely as not if you were on the internet and things started going south that with all processes completed from the 8-step program should get you going on the right path anyway.
Good luck
Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back