MS Updates

learninmypc

Earlier today I believe I got these & installed them
MS Updates.JPG
I just happened to see the MS icon when I went to reboot so instead of rebooting I installed them, or so I thought.
Are they listed chronologically in the Add/Remove (Programs & Features) in W&?
I do believe I have them on here, but don't use them that I know of.:)

Are you saying you don't have Office 2007 installed...?

If you want to see all installed updates, click the 'view update history' button on Win Update window.

I'm not sure if it is installed or not. I was looking thru the box the pc came in & see a plastic box that says Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007. I'm guessing it is on here but since I don't use spread sheets, documents or presentations, I dunno. :)
I'll look at installed updates & I'm guessing it'll also show up on the Start Menu someplace?

Ok, since I've saved the screen shot I attached, I've installed them but if they show up again, I'll hide them. I hope that is ok.

If you click on the "3 important updates are available" link, it will list them out for you. Then you will have an option to to hide the ones you don't want installed by right clicking the items.

I think there's a bug in these weeks updates. I have some Office 2003 and 2007 updates that download and Windows says it installed, yet when I reboot or run Windows update again, they still appear as ready to download and install. (This occurs for both my XP and Win 7 partitions)

Personally, I'm ignoring the issue for now. Waiting to see if MS fixes it next week

I think there's a bug in these weeks updates. I have some Office 2003 and 2007 updates that download and Windows says it installed, yet when I reboot or run Windows update again, they still appear as ready to download and install. (This occurs for both my XP and Win 7 partitions)

Personally, I'm ignoring the issue for now. Waiting to see if MS fixes it next week
Ok, in that case, I too will wait. Thanks.

Back