mSpy offers smartphones pre-loaded with spyware / monitoring software

Shawn Knight

TechSpot Staff
Staff member
Employers, overprotective parents and jealous lovers now have even more smartphone options to choose from. A budding surveillance company by the name of mSpy is offering an array of modern handsets that come pre-loaded with all sorts of NSA-like spyware...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/56003-mspy-offers-smartphones-pre-loaded-with-spyware-monitoring-software.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

Kibaruk

TechSpot Paladin
It would be easier and cheaper to just download the apps and make them system apps with decoy names, wouldn't it?

I would consider this for a child, there are some serious predators out there and I would like to know to whom my child is speaking to, not go as far as read texts or anything but maybe a call/message/apps history.

Reactions: lmike6453

lmike6453

TS Enthusiast
It would be easier and cheaper to just download the apps and make them system apps with decoy names, wouldn't it?

I would consider this for a child, there are some serious predators out there and I would like to know to whom my child is speaking to, not go as far as read texts or anything but maybe a call/message/apps history.
+1 There are many apps out there that already do this lol