Multimedia audio controller issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_devil

I am somewat new to this and am not sure what is needed to help me fix the problem. I had to re-install windows xp pro on my computer due to viruses now my multimedia audio controller has the yellow exclamation mark next to it. I am assuming that my driver needs to be updated or reinstalled or whatever but I am not sure where to go to find the right one. I don't have the disk for the computer and searching the net is useless until I know what one is for my computer so like i said can someone please tell me what info I need to provide for assistance. Thanks

This will help you

Please put your System Specs information in your Profile

Then do another reply, so I know you've done it
By the way, if you have a name brand like Dell (some model number) or Hp (some model number) or any other (plus the model number!)
Put that info in the Motherboard field

Actually i wasnt thinking that, i was thinking about going to bed cuz well 14hrs of trying to fix this stupid ***** thing is enough for one day but now i have the issue of contacting them and i dont know my product code or serial number and it asking for it. It has to be entered to contact them as i cant find the driver in the support section. Would you know where i could find it?

Go to bed :zzz:

I'll have a look later (again!)

I did see one thread that a generic driver may help
I'll try to find it again

But not right now, have to go too

Well i attempted to install both and neither worked. With the help page from canyon u gave me it actually gave me enough info to contact them and ask them for the help. Thanks for the help. I will post whatever they send back 2 me.

Thanks CCT and kimsland. With the info you two gave me i was able to figure it all out and I now have some sound. Oh and Canyon never did respond to my e-meil yet. But thanks again for the help. Very much appriciated :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back