Multimedia Video Controller missing

Whenever I try to watch a video clip or stream in full screen, the sound begins to tear up and the video starts playing in slow motion. When I troubleshooted my computer I got the message that a Multimedia Video Controller driver is missing but windows could not install it. I went and checked in "msinfo32" about a problem device and this is what it says: Multimedia Video Controller PCI\VEN_14F1&DEV_8800&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_05\5&CB442DC&0&4000F0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
I have installed the latest windows updates, used third party software to install additional various drivers and I have searched online for a solution and I have found none. I have had this computer for around 6 years and this problem started happening around 1 year ago but I had to leave my country so I never got around to trying to fix it, although that failed miserably . Any help would be appreciated.

What is the make and model of your computer?

List any Problem devices
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
Generate and attach a DirectX report
  • Click Start->Run, enter dxdiag and click OK
    ===> If you’re running 32 bit Windows, dxdiag will launch on its own
    ===> If you’re running 64 bit Windows, you’ll see 64-bit DxDiag. Click it to launch the 64-bit version of dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save as a text file to your Desktop
  • Click the Upload a File button to upload and attach the file to your next post

Multimedia Video Controller PCI\VEN_14F1&DEV_8800&SUBSYS_90223000&REV_05\4&CC5B14E&0&30A4 This device is not configured correctly.

Satellite Card TEVII

Back