My Computer Constantly Reboots

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer is constantly rebooting and im not to sure why, every time i load up a game or somthing of the sorts, without warning it reboots. I have dusted out the insides, wiped it out. i have the sneaking suspicion that it is overheating. but, im not to positive. Also about a 1/2 - 1 year ago i bought a new fan because the other one burned out. I just need a some advice >.>

You can download EVEREST to see if the system is overheating. If the fans work, then the chances are that it's something else. Are you getting any error messages at all? If so; to get a better idea of what is going on, I would advise that you "disable" automatic restart so that a BSOD will appear on error... instead of a sudden restart. The BSOD should point you in the right direction by identifying a certain file, most likely a driver.

Well i got everst and everything seems to be normal, what leads me to belive it might be a driver. I also turned off the auto-restart .My roomate told me to install the game World Of Warcraft to test if it was still crashing. Now it crashes right when the game loads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back