My Dell Inspiron won't load

Hi I have a Dell inspiraon Laptop its pretty new I am barely going to have a year with it. But all of a sudden it is no longer working correctly. It is loading to the sign in screen and after I type the password when it is on the welcome loading screen thats it, its just left on that screen. When I go into safe mode with networking it works fine. I have done a anti-virus scan through Microsoft but it has not really change anything. I have hit a stump and dont know what can I do..

What can I do or whats wrong with it???

p.s I called Dell support yesturday and they said that they can fix it but it will cost me $100.

When you first start up the laptop, do you see and restore functions listed, like "Press F12 for boot or recovery options". If you have this, use it to perform the "factory restore"...

Thanks, I ran a diagnostic test and I found out that my hard drive is dead so I am sending it back because I have warranty

**update**

just wanted to give an update, so I sent my laptop to Dell and they fixed it. They said that they had to re-install the os so I got it back now and it works better. thanks again for all the help

Back