My internet keeps disconnecting from wifi network

Hi my internet keeps disconnecting from wifi network and I keep having to shut everything down and restart my pc. this is happening at least 30 times a day and is driving me mad. contacted provider and apparently its a fault with provider virgin media and the latest update for windows 10. they don't know when they will be able to rectify problem. I'm very ill at moment and bed ridden so my pc is only thing to keep me in touch with the outside world. any suggestions? they gave me command to try IPCONFIG FLUSH DNS then I restart but still keeps happening. gave command to check if proxy is problem but its not. have also tried the command netsh int ip reset logfile.txt then netsh winsock reset catalog and it accepts it and I restart but afain it only lasts 20 minutes then I'm booted out again. please someone help as I'm losing my sanity!!!!!!

>keeps disconnecting from wifi network

1) likely you have neighbors and wifi interference; Get a copy of inSSIDer to find a better channel to use (ie the one with the fewest users and overlaps.

2) in your router, find the WAN side settings, look for MTU and alter it to 1492

Back