My laptop's screen freezes black when it's time to log on

Hello guys, I've got this problem I've been fighting for over 2-3 weeks. Basically you know when I turn the computer on, after the windows start up when I would usually log in, but now it would Freeze pitch black and I wouldn't be able to do anything(Processor would still be running and lights on the laptop would still be on), what I do is I take my battery off, and put it back on and then I run the safe mode, that's pretty much the only time it will turn on, if I do the repair thing, it would take like 30-90minutes, and next time I would still have to do it to make turn on Properly.
I've got avast free antivirus, it says I've got no threats, then I've got Advanced system care 6Pro, I've also got IObit Malware fighter, I used advanced system care, my PC'S health went from fair to good but the thing still keeps happening. TuneUp says "Windows reports that the X5XSEx_Pr143 Device isn't working properly. I don't know what to do, so If you could help me, I would be so thankful.

Take the laptop to a friend or someone that knows how to troubleshoot hard drive issues and laptop repair issues in general

Back