My Monitor says no video input

Hello. My ASUS pc was working fine yesterday. I opened my PC up and took out the 8gb stick of ram then put it back exactly how it was before. The next day, I turn my PC on and the monitor says no video input then goes to sleep. Everything is plugged in. Any ideas on how to fix this? Please help!

Shut down machine. Unplug. Remove video card from machine. Check slot. Reinstall - confirming full and proper connections, including power and both ends of cable to monitor. Restart.

If that didn't work, share with us in detail everything about the machine when you start it...beeps?...fans spinning? ... error messages?...POST 'ok' - single beep?.....messages on screen?...noises?

As @Cycloid Torus suggested you should first check your video card is properly seated. Another way of checking without doing this is possibly using your on board Graphics simply by connecting your monitor to your PC's back panel video connectors.

It can also be the Ram Module not being seated properly, I had this issue myself once just try to re-seat the ram after you verify your graphic card is not the culprit in question. Make sure to possibly clean the Ram slot and Pins, you should do this also to your graphic card just incase.

Back