My name is Ken: An awe inspiring story of a quadriplegic gamer

Julio Franco

Staff member
Ken Worrall plays Diablo, World of Warcraft and Starcraft on Twitch under the name NoHandsKen. It means a whole lot to him, because as a result of an accident 20 years ago, Ken has Tetraplegia.

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/57841-my-name-is-ken-an-awe-inspiring-story-of-a-quadriplegic-gamer.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

wastedkill

Whoa... thats impressive, I'm definately gonna check out his twitch when hes live, shame he doesnt have any youtube videos!

TitoBXNY

I have been a follower of this site since the very beginning. I have to say that this is the most touching story I have ever read, It brought tears of joy to see someone become such a role model after living through such a tragedy. Truly inspirational. I love Diablo and am so happy that this gentleman can enjoy it. God bless him and thank you for posting his story.

G

I hate Blizzard for in my opinion ruining Diablo. But that aside, I love readying stories like this. Definitely "awe inspiring." I donated to his stream so he can go to BlizzCon.

misor

This is a new version of: "look, no hands".
I hope medical science progresses to the point where brain, spinal cord, and nerve diseases/disorders are properly cured.

bnjohanson

I have been a follower of this site since the very beginning. I have to say that this is the most touching story I have ever read, It brought tears of joy to see someone become such a role model after living through such a tragedy. Truly inspirational. I love Diablo and am so happy that this gentleman can enjoy it. God bless him and thank you for posting his story.

Calm down, take a lude dude. Now you have him feeling sorry for you...