My name is Ken: An awe inspiring story of a quadriplegic gamer

Julio Franco

Staff member

Ken Worrall plays Diablo, World of Warcraft and Starcraft on Twitch under the name NoHandsKen. It means a whole lot to him, because as a result of an accident 20 years ago, Ken has Tetraplegia.

Ken's is a very inspirational story, and one that reminds us that at its best, gaming can give people a way to reach out and connect to others, including people just like us.

You can watch Ken stream here, and follow him on twitter here.

No Hands Ken, via r/diablo.

Originally posted on Kotaku. Republished with Permission.

Permalink to story.

Whoa... thats impressive, I'm definately gonna check out his twitch when hes live, shame he doesnt have any youtube videos!

I have been a follower of this site since the very beginning. I have to say that this is the most touching story I have ever read, It brought tears of joy to see someone become such a role model after living through such a tragedy. Truly inspirational. I love Diablo and am so happy that this gentleman can enjoy it. God bless him and thank you for posting his story.

I hate Blizzard for in my opinion ruining Diablo. But that aside, I love readying stories like this. Definitely "awe inspiring." I donated to his stream so he can go to BlizzCon.

This is a new version of: "look, no hands".
I hope medical science progresses to the point where brain, spinal cord, and nerve diseases/disorders are properly cured.

I have been a follower of this site since the very beginning. I have to say that this is the most touching story I have ever read, It brought tears of joy to see someone become such a role model after living through such a tragedy. Truly inspirational. I love Diablo and am so happy that this gentleman can enjoy it. God bless him and thank you for posting his story.

Calm down, take a lude dude. Now you have him feeling sorry for you...

Back