My PC freezing or apps crashing, and explorer.exe

Feezing on win 10

PC Freezes mouse and keyboard can hear the music from program Im using its FL Studio with kontakt 5, after hard restart or shutdown, I can find these errors in application logs and nothing in system logs.

General:
Code:
Notifications for the volume C:\ are not active. 

Context: Windows Application

Details:
    Insufficient quota to complete the requested service.  (HRESULT : 0x800705ad) (0x800705ad)

Details:
Code:
- System 

- Provider 

[ Name]  Microsoft-Windows-Search 
   [ Guid]  {CA4E628D-8567-4896-AB6B-835B221F373F} 
   [ EventSourceName]  Windows Search Service 

- EventID 3079 

[ Qualifiers]  49152 

Version 0 

Level 2 

Task 3 

Opcode 0 

Keywords 0x80000000000000 

- TimeCreated 

[ SystemTime]  2015-08-11T18:13:30.000000000Z 

EventRecordID 929 

Correlation 

- Execution 

[ ProcessID]  0 
   [ ThreadID]  0 

Channel Application 

Computer DESKTOP-7STU0P4 

Security 

- EventData 

ExtraInfo Context: Windows Application Details: Insufficient quota to complete the requested service. (HRESULT : 0x800705ad) (0x800705ad)  
  VolumeName C:\

Other errors:
Code:
%1 (%2) %3An attempt to write to the file "%4" at offset %5 for %6 bytes failed after %10 seconds with system error %8: "%9".  The write operation will fail with error %7.  If this error persists then the file may be damaged and may need to be restored from a previous backup.

Code:
%1 (%2) %3Unable to write to section 2 while flushing logfile %4. Error %5.

Code:
%1 (%2) %3The logfile sequence in "%4" has been halted due to a fatal error.  No further updates are possible for the databases that use this logfile sequence.  Please correct the problem and restart or restore from backup.

Crashin all apps and explorer.exe in Win 7

I came from outside move mouse coz screen was black, openned chrome, chrome.exe has crashed, go to desktop, tried right click to refresh, nothing, than explorer.exe has crasged, just could see that windows image on desktop everything else disappeared including taskbar icons, everything.
ctr alt and delete gave error please reboot by pushing reboot button.

Hardware testing

HDDscan.exe = Scanned for bad sectors, 270 oranges (slow responding), 0 bad sectors (2 hours last)
CPU HOT = Stressed CPU 52c max, seems no problems
Intel program to test CPU = All is ok it says
HOT CPU Tester = First try - nvidia drivers has recovered (blank to black screen) so I stopped first time test, second time except for expert tool exe crash in time of testing...All is fine (6 hours last)
Memtest = Fine no errors ( 7 passes)

System logs

Shows nothing except that error of hard restart or shutdown when I had to do it.

PC Configuration

Intel Pentium G 2030
Nvidia GeForce GT 440
Biostar something

Will update more details when gather....if avaible....:huh:

Test the hard drive again. You can do this by going to This PC and right-click on the C drive. Select Properties, tools, check...

Back