Need Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Michael Tibbetts and i am 15 years old. I have been into computers for a while, mostly gaming, but i don't know that much about the parts of a pc and what they do. If anyone could explain the basics of a pc or have any suggestions on how to learn i would really appreciate it. If you would rather e-mail me my address is Mikey_t07 AT yahoo dot com

- Email link edited
Didou

Hello Michael and welcome to Techspot.

If you use the search facility at the top of the page you will find threads on almost every subject to do with pcs I`m sure you will find them very interesting and informative.

Good luck and Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Hi michael and welcome to techspot,

One of the best places to look for info on parts of a pc are the pc magazine websites, many of which have articles on how to build and upgrade a pc.
Just read a few of these and you will soon get to know all about the parts inside a pc.
Then when you know, you can get to grips with getting all the parts working properley, thats where this site will be of a big help to you.:)

Good Luck

Didou said:
Tips for builders is a good thread you might want to read, although maybe once you've understood the basic knowledge of PC components.

HowStuffWorks.com is a also a good knowledge source.
How stuff works is an awesome site. I think I could read and search around there for days at a time and not get bored. But that is just my inquisitive mind working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back