Need drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jools1976

I recently install XP SP3 on a Toshiba L350 PSLD8C - 03801U. Everything seemed to work out fine, however I'm having a hard time locating the audio and video drivers for XP. I can find them for Vista, but that's about it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi

first off, does toshiba offer drivers for all the components, i had an acer laptop that was built for vista and the drivers werent on the acer site, however they are now as more people were dumping vista and opting for XP

Have you tried letting windows search windows update to see if it can find them.?

1) As Ididmyc600 suggests, try letting windows search for a driver. In Device Manager, rt click Update Driver and allow Windows to search

2) If problem remains
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
The data provided might help me find something for you

Thanks for the help guys but I actually got it figured out.... As far as the audio drivers go, I used the Vista package on the Toshiba website, and it worked just great. For the video, I had to go to the Intel website and search by chipset (I have a 45 Express) under 'Graphics' to find the XP drivers. everything ended up working out though. Thanks again fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back