Need help finding a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xclusiveitalian

Im trying to find an affordable PC for my girlfriend and would like some help. She doesn't play games on it so im hoping that cuts the price down alot. She does alot of basic things on it like aol, word for school, etc. She also makes alot of youtube videos using a logitech webcam and edits them using Windows movie maker. I was hoping to find a affordable PC or all-in-one PC, and im trying to gun for less than $450. Also It has to have or be able to have a wireless card it in. Anyone know any deals?

So where do you live, or are you able to shop online?
You can easily get a good Windows XP machine for under $200 then add a new hard drive and the other stuff you need... depending on where you live and whether you can pay cash.

Is this for a laptop or desktop? If desktop, does the budget need to include a monitor?

Dell has this for $379, just add a wireless adapter:
SYSTEM COLOR Piano Black
PROCESSOR AMD Athlon™ II X2 Processor 240 (2.8GHz, 1M, 2C)
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English
MEMORY 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz- 4 DIMMs
HARD DRIVE 500GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™
VIDEO CARD Integrated ATI Radeon HD4200 Graphics
MONITORS No Monitor
KEYBOARD Dell USB Entry Keyboard
MOUSE Dell USB Optical Mouse
OPTICAL DRIVE 16X DVD+/-RW Drive
SPEAKERS No Speaker Option
SOUND CARD Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio
MEDIA READER Dell 19 in 1 Media Card Reader
Sidious 570MT Inspiron 570 Minitower w/ Black Bezel FT19A
Network Card Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet

I was gunning for a desktop because she doesn't really need mobility but just more power to do daily things and mainly videos. I don't need a monitor which saves me some money. The deal you have there is interesting i'm gonna have to check that out, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back