Need help reading minidump

JasonWll

Hi,

I've experienced a few BSOD's lately and the weird part is that it can just happen out of the blue... sometimes I'm using multiple programs, sometimes I'm doing... nothing! like this morning when it happened a couple of minutes after I logged into windows 7... I was working on another cumputer when suddenly noticed my laptop was restarting due to another BSOD! I hadn't done anything yet except push the power button a few minutes earlier...

I don't know anything about these things (BSOD) so I'd really appreciate any help...
Thanks a lot!

Windows 7 32 bit running on a Macbook Pro (late 09) via Bootcamp.

Attachments

• 031813-19125-01.dmp.zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 031813-20638-01.dmp.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
MSE is an antivirus/anti-malware program, so you won't need another AV program. One thing we already know is that your computer doesn't like Kaspersky very much...

Unfortunately I do... but well, I'll ditch it if I have to...
OK, I'm gonna try uninstalling it and see if that stops the BSODs...
Thanks a lot! ;)

Dammit! It happened again!
Kaspersky is long gone... so, what is it now?

Attachments

• 032613-17986-01.zip
    30 KB · Views: 2
Now it is pointing to a hard drive issue. Go to Computer and right-click on the C drive. Select Properties tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to start a disk check on the next start up

That's what I do and sometimes it happens...
It's a MacBook Pro late 09, so approximately 3 and a half years.

Thanks a lot for your help.

[FONT=arial] [/FONT][FONT=arial]Bcmwl6[/FONT][FONT=arial].[/FONT][FONT=arial]sys[/FONT][FONT=arial], Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver shows this time, as a problem. Are there any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?[/FONT]

Yes. Windows 7 32 bit running on a Macbook Pro (late 09) via Bootcamp.

OSX, which I use 90% of the time, never crashed a single time in these 3 and a half years!

Have you applied all the Windows 7 Updates, including the optional ones? The optional updates often include driver updates and they may solve your problem here

[FONT=arial]Bcmwl6[/FONT][FONT=arial].[/FONT][FONT=arial]sys[/FONT][FONT=arial], Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver shows this time, as a problem. Are there any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?[/FONT]

Actually the are (were?) a couple! not sure how I missed 'em the first time...
Please have a look:

iDxMZIs.png

In the meantime it crashed again while I was just surfing the web...

Attachments

• 032913-16863-01.zip
    33 KB · Views: 1
Back