Need help resolving blue screen, various error messages

Hello, I've been having constant blue screen problems for months now. Admittedly I did little to help remedy it because I barely had any use for my computer. Lately however I've found that it's actually starting to worry me.

My knowledge regarding computers is limited, however I'd much rather try to get help online before going as far as taking it to a PC Repair shop. Anyway, regarding the problem: I've looked up a few random things regarding the few errors I was able to make out before it crashed. Typically the most frequent message is "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" however I've also gotten one that says something like "IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". To be honest I don't quite remember the exact wording of the latter.

At one point I tried finding the various STOP 0X codes however it seems to change each time. I tried going to administrative controls and checking out the information from my crash reports. Each one seems to have these files under "Files to describe this problem":

Mini100110-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

The Mini.DMP number varies but it seems that each shut down report I checked had only these files listed as the problems. Granted I haven't checked all of them yet (their are a lot, it can happen up to five or six times before I even access my desktop on a bad day) but that seems to be the one thing all the crash reports share.

I'll do whatever is necessary to try and get my computer fixed, if I've left out any really important information please tell me and I'll find out how to get that information as well if it will help.

fyi... In the future, this type of post should be in the BSOD Help forum (so it gets the proper attention)

I'll see if one of the mods can move it for you this time.

Welcome to TechSpot :)

Thank you very much, I wasn't sure exactly where to put it, I appreciate the help.

On a side note I forgot to mention that various applications randomly stop working. Typically it's HP Host process or Windows Explorer/Sidebar though I've had a few others crash.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Even though I'm marked as an administrator it's not allowing me a access the files saying I have to first contact an administrator before I'm allowed to open them.

Even though I downloaded it and took ownership of the files I wanted it still restricts me. This is bordering on weird now...

Back