Need help to recover rar file password

hexDb

I have a compressed file in .rar format. I forgot it's password. it was about 50 character long. I remember about half password. is there any program with which I can recover password.

For a password that long it's going to take quite a while to brute force the password. You'll definitely need to go with gpu cracking to even have a chance I'd bet. The only one I know of is cRARk which uses OpenCL.

Is this a kind of joke? Nobody uses passwords 50 characters long. My bank account only allows up to 8 characters, which are quite sufficient if well chosen. And any non-dictionary password of 8 or more characters is virtually uncrackable by standard methods and tools. Like LNCPapa said, you’d need special hacking skills. And this board does not condone hacking.

Is this a kind of joke? Nobody uses passwords 50 characters long. My bank account only allows up to 8 characters, which are quite sufficient if well chosen. And any non-dictionary password of 8 or more characters is virtually uncrackable by standard methods and tools. Like LNCPapa said, you’d need special hacking skills. And this board does not condone hacking.

those files are too important for me I have to get it any way

Back