Need some games advice

scavengerspc

TechSpot Elite
I broke my arm today, and now I can only use a mouse without problems. I can use a keyboard but am very limited.
So what I would like to ask is if anyone knows of any games I can play with only the mouse.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Classic isometric RPGs spring to mind here, and those that allow turn-based combat will make the use of mouse-only gameplay a lot easier. Pillars of Eternity and Divinity: Original Sin are worth a look.

Sim games, too, are ideal for just a mouse -- Rimworld, Dwarf Fortress, Civ, etc are all very easy to play with just a mouse.

Classic isometric RPGs spring to mind here, and those that allow turn-based combat will make the use of mouse-only gameplay a lot easier. Pillars of Eternity and Divinity: Original Sin are worth a look.

Sim games, too, are ideal for just a mouse -- Rimworld, Dwarf Fortress, Civ, etc are all very easy to play with just a mouse.
I already have, and played through all the current Civ games. I tried Dwarf Fortress and I liked it, but Rimworld is a blast. I bought those 2 games and Into the Breach, which is also very entertaining. Im good now and will play all 3 well after I heal I'm sure.

Thanks man. (y) (Y)

I broke my arm today, and now I can only use a mouse without problems. I can use a keyboard but am very limited.
So what I would like to ask is if anyone knows of any games I can play with only the mouse.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.
Civ games, Combat Mission Games, Open General, Gary Grisby's East or West Front, Titan Quest, Torchlight.

Last edited:
Back