Need to configure the webcam (Realtek RGB/IR) or enable biometrics?

Hello,
I have an XPS 13 9360 for a while, a great machine. I enjoyed the login option Windows Hello Face recognition for a long time.

Now, I had to reset the OS Windows 10 from the factory and something was wrong with the camera configuration. The drivers or the configuration it was not like the original.

The actual driver that appears in "device manager" is 10.018362.693 - 6/21/2006. In Details, I find the Value: "USB Video Device".
I tried to install the new drivers but the process does not update the driver. If I do manually I can update the driver but not the Value to RGB or IR. It is still missing some pieces of this puzzle that put it back to allow the compatibility that allows Windows Hello Face to work again.

I remember the original configuration in "device manager" two records in "Cameras", one for RGB Integrated Webcam and a second one for IR Integrated webcam.

I can not reproduce that original configuration in the new OS installation and then I get the message that "we can´t find a compatible camera". I am losing the great feature face recognition to log in.

I was checking some foros talking about to do some change in the registry or using gpedit enable "biometrics". I have already modified the registry but does not allow to configure Windows Hello Face. I could find the "biometrics" entry in Group Policy to enable with "1". Then I was focused on camera drivers.

I really appreciate it if someone has a recommendation for this case.

Thank you,

HG_pCHS2FTJsuEGKvrUYsuL4SEkfDpeeG2TH4fP1G_Mp_DwmJo85dMCPLzVXK9qrtQVXfyZsiFDx7bA5XPggDwICUUhPJ_apqowTHAj5FJi-G-86U8F-6HqN_yHc8MaU8HUP3o_o

6tEDJ3Sp8mfIztPozqnP_uB4dKmo6VLXUA0kovTXwKzVrYSd1pU2lGGUymtr2xOM9kmHOyW3FnO-7Gduz8MhcnH18pQwnALv35osDOVCdePkVpcOfvE166bx1cSsUj7wQeQ_7cq2

Back