Net Neutrality: Here's all you need to know about it, in a hilarious yet informative video

Julio Franco

Staff member
For over two years we've kept you up to date on the subject of net neutrality, a crucial discussion for anyone who cares about the internet as we know it, but at the same time a complex and tedious topic. If you've...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/56980-net-neutrality-heres-all-you-need-to-know-about-it-in-a-hilarious-yet-informative-video.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

G

Ya know, this really was educational. Time to troll ?
Shame that, they have a monopoly and so much money that they can buy enough lube to F everyone in the A, and pay the government off to look the other way...

Scshadow

That was the closest to perfect explanation of net neutrality that anyone will ever see. I only know John Oliver from his fairly minor role in Community(great show, I hope someone picks it up for a 6th season) and he didn't do a bad job at all. But this was like seeing a wild animal in its natural habit. He tore it up and it was beautiful to watch.

MrBlkfx1

This was great! I just showed it to everyone in my office. Hopefully the trolls will pull through for us in our time of need.