Never ending loop when installing windows (video included)

I recently bought a Lenovo Thinkcentre m90p from an auction that came with no hard drive and no ram. I bought new ram and new hdd and I am trying to install windows from a USB but the computer only shows a blue screen with a windows logo and as if it is about to start the installation but then it resets and starts up again, go back to the windows logo and it does this forever.
For more info on the pc, I am installing a 4 gb ddr3 ram stick and a 500 gb 3.5 inches hdd. For the SATA configuration I have it as AHCI and I already tried changing it to IDE. In the primary boot sequence in BIOS I have it as 1. USB key1: kingstondatatraveler and 2. HDD1: ST500DM002.
The USB is also set up to install 64 bit windows 10 and I already installed it on 5 different laptops so I think the USB should be working. If any more info is needed just tell me and ill post right away and if necessary ill post a video of exactly what is happening. Thanks in advance for the help!

Here is a link to exactly what is happening https://vimeo.com/user88399616/review/284793984/c6004e9e79

Although this is a late reply, I am not going to lie here, but without the hard drive specs and where exactly you got it from.
It will be hard to tell if its a hard drive problem or bios configuration problem.
If the HDD is sata use a new sata cable on put it into raid 0, if you have a dvd/cd drive, you put that into raid 1.
Look at the bios configuration screen and make sure the boot order is set to this.

1.CD-DVD boot 1
2.USB-Drive/Media boot 2
3.HDD-SSD

Then you read the bios screen again making sure you click apply where it tells you too.
Save the settings and reboot the computer, now if you did that and it is still looping.
The problem might be coming from the flash drive, I kid you not but some brand name computers.
Don't like certain flash drives or the flash drive maybe wearing down after being used for a long time.
Use the windows 10 media creation tool and make a dvd out of it or have someone do it for you.

Back