New TechSpot group announcement!

Zen

I just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that TechSpot as of today has a new group. This new group is geared towards anything that is Microsoft related. So if you have had any type of Microsoft XP or "Experience" than please feel free to stop on by, have a look, and or join up if you feel so inclined.

The Microsoft XP Group
https://www.techspot.com/vb/groups/13-+microsoft+xp+group.html

"Thank you all for your time here, hope to see you all there"! :)

Just wanted to stop on by here real quick and say "thank you" to superty12, LNCPapa, Marnomancer and raybay for taking the leap and joining up. Plus I did want to say something, unlike the other groups I may have started, this one I'm changing the rules of engagement for myself. This time instead of trying to bust my butt to get things started and try and setup conversations, this time I am just going to let this groups members kind of dictate where this group will head. I might start up one or two discussions, but for the most part it's all about this group's members, not me, so their basically in charge and ultimately choose if this group soars amongst the clouds or crashes and burns!

So if you like, get on in there and kick up some dirt and get things started and as always, try to have fun while doing it! :)

A quick "second round" of thanks goes out to TechSpot members Archean and Arris for joining the group! Thanks to both of you for your show of support by joining up, now I think it's time to start some conversations and maybe have some fun doing it!

Microsoft XP group, this is Houston, you've cleared the tower and you are a go for throttle up!

Third round of thanks goes out to TechSpot member Zilpha who just joined up and is already making a impact by getting the ball rolling in some conversation topic areas.

So let's "kick the tires & light the fires"! :)

Microsoft XP group, this is Houston, your are now clear to go for low Earth orbit, we recommend picking up a few more crew members to achieve high Earth orbit!

A big thank you goes out to our newest crew member, good ole Leeky has joined up, I'm sure things will now get interesting! :approve:

Big thanks to one and all who have made the choice to take the leap! But to everyone else, we got plenty of room in our vehicle to take on some more members!

You sure do love your groups Zen.... :haha:

Maybe, just maybe here......! ;)

supportercopy.jpg

I think I've already proven I have a cause!

LOL.......:rolleyes:

You the bomb Matthew, your the fricking bomb! :)

Thank you very kindly, I will wear this new distinction with pride!

Again "thanks"!

Aye, congrats Zen. :)

Well thank you so much my friend, with all this whoop-d-do, I'm starting to feel like I'm walking a couple inches above the ground! :slurp:

All joking aside, I am very appreciative of all this, kind of makes me feel that my efforts in the groups section, wasn't for not!

Thank you abe10tiger for the congrat's wish..........now onto some serious business here!

Microsoft XP group, this is Houston, you have cleared low Earth orbit and are a go for medium Earth orbit!

A warm felt "thank you" goes out to, speak of the devil, abe10tiger for taking the leap of faith and signing up!

*Just note, this vehicle still has plenty of room for more crew members, so if your interested, stop on by and take a good look and if you like what you see, why not sign up, maybe we will see you there!*

Microsoft XP group, this is Houston, you've achieved high Earth orbit, prepare to arm secondary booster rockets, your not staying in orbit, your going to the moon!

Well folks our little group isn't that little anymore! We have been joined by crew mates Vrmithrax and matrix86! So thank you guy's for joining up!

*There's still plenty of room for anyone who desires to come on-board and take a look around and maybe join up if they wish.*

Well Benny26, I may or may not deserve the new fancy title thing, but I want to put myself to the side for a moment and let's get back to you!

The Microsoft XP group warmly welcomes, yup, you guessed it, good ole Benny26 to the group, thank you Benny for making the choice to sign up!

Microsoft XP group, this is Houston, you have broken high Earth orbit, prepare on our mark to fire your booster rockets, set guidance computer with the moons coordinates!

*Got a couple more seats on board the Shuttle XP, so if your up to the journey, jump on board and enjoy the ride!*

I wanted to stop by here and give a very warm welcome to the Microsoft XP group's newest member, thank you to Dawn1113 for deciding to join!

I hope all our group members are just as excited as I am, for things are really starting to shape up nicely.

*Still have plenty of room, to those who might be interested*

Well we are "kicking the tires & lighting the fires", a warm welcome goes out to our group's newest member! We welcome Vollezar to the fold. Thank you Vollezar for your sign of support here, by taking a look around and deciding to take the plunge!

*There is still plenty of room for those who would like to join us. Heck, even if we were to start running out of room, I'd knock down a couple walls for you, that would make some space!* :)

Things with the Microsoft XP group are really taking shape very nicely. I wanted to squeeze in here real quick and thank our newest group member for making the choice to come on board! So a big welcome goes out to Doctor John, our newest member.

Also to everyone else, we have plenty of space to go around! We are really starting to dive into some good conversations and topics. So if you feel the need, at least stop by and have yourself a look around and if you like, join up! :)

Well things aren't lost after all! In another area of the forums, it was first pointed out by Dawn that the groups were even still alive. Then Mario comes around and posts the "direct link", so between Mario and Dawn, for the moment, we are back up and running! And as far as missing the old emoticons Marnomancer, your not the only one, I've noticed a good chunk of emoticons missing as well. I like the new ones that I guess came stock standard with this new forum deal, but having a tad bit more would be nice. But I ain't going to press my luck right now about asking for the old ones back, or new ones to be added. The Administrators right now got their hands full, I felt bad enough just by inquiring about the groups thing any more and I might get demoted back to "newcomer in training"! :p

Yeah, I saw that thread. I believe I have a post in that. I could already access it though. I had it bookmarked, you see. so Fox just sent me to the old VB.
I know what you're talking about, but well, I was a bit panicked, actually, so I had some problems with coherency. :D

Back