Newegg to expand to six additional countries this month

Shawn Knight

Staff member

online newegg

Newegg is one of the top destinations for PC hardware enthusiasts and electronics buffs alike when it comes to buying new components but unfortunately, the company’s service is only available to those living in Australia, Canada, the UK and the US. That’ll be changing soon as Newegg will be expanding to six additional countries by the end of June: India, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland and Singapore.

The expansion is part of Newegg’s overall plan to gain global brand recognition. The company plans to offer translation services to better serve the new markets according to CNET.

While sales of computers may be on the decline, Newegg has been getting along just fine if sales figures are any indication. Sales of portable gaming laptops are up 90 percent year-over-year while PC sales in general have shot up 51 percent.

Newegg chief marketing officer Soren Mills said gaming and e-sports are the next big thing and his company is in a position to take advantage of the emerging trend.

The news came during Newegg’s roundtable panel on the final day of the Computex, one of the largest and most respected computer and technology trade shows in the world. It was first established in 1981 as the Taipei Computer Show and has since become the second largest computer expo in the world behind CeBIT.

This year’s show saw a number of new products emerge in the hardware enthusiast sector. You can check out our full Computex 2014 coverage here.

Permalink to story.

New Egg has the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with. I feel sorry for these 6 countries.

Let's hope they'll be good sports and provide expedition to Belgium from their offices in the Netherlands.

I have found the Newegg shipping to the UK to be very expensive and it's only available on a few items, I will call being in the UK having a depot there to ship from not offering international shipping for selected items.

Yes! That is an excellent news! Maybe finally I will be able to buy from NewEgg with delivery to Ireland!

New Egg has the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with. I feel sorry for these 6 countries.
Techspot has the most horrible quality and lack of truthfulness in guest posting, I have ever dealt with. Thanks for stopping by.(n)

Last edited:
They have also been offering their services in Taiwan for the past 6 months. Just thought I'd mention that.

Sadly they don't offer the same selection as they do to NA customers.

I guess it depends on what you buy. I got the wrong cables(my fault) from them and was going to send them back, but they told me to keep them and they will put my money back on my CC

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to have details about your experience with Newegg. Would you email us to wecare@newegg.com?

We appreciate your feedback. We are certainly aware that there is always room for improvement, and your feedback is essential to achieve customer satisfaction.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Newegg Support

Back