Newegg to expand to six additional countries this month

Shawn Knight

TechSpot Staff
Staff member
Newegg is one of the top destinations for PC hardware enthusiasts and electronics buffs alike when it comes to buying new components but unfortunately, the company's service is only available to those living in Australia, Canada, the UK and the...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/57032-newegg-to-expand-to-six-additional-countries-this-month.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

G

New Egg has the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with. I feel sorry for these 6 countries.

SalaSSin

TS Booster
Let's hope they'll be good sports and provide expedition to Belgium from their offices in the Netherlands.

hopgop1

TS Booster
I have found the Newegg shipping to the UK to be very expensive and it's only available on a few items, I will call being in the UK having a depot there to ship from not offering international shipping for selected items.

VitalyT

Russ-Puss
Yes! That is an excellent news! Maybe finally I will be able to buy from NewEgg with delivery to Ireland!

captaincranky

TechSpot Addict
New Egg has the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with. I feel sorry for these 6 countries.
Techspot has the most horrible quality and lack of truthfulness in guest posting, I have ever dealt with. Thanks for stopping by.(n)

Last edited:
G

They have also been offering their services in Taiwan for the past 6 months. Just thought I'd mention that.

Sadly they don't offer the same selection as they do to NA customers.

drjekel_mrhyde

TS Rookie
I guess it depends on what you buy. I got the wrong cables(my fault) from them and was going to send them back, but they told me to keep them and they will put my money back on my CC

Reactions: cliffordcooley

Newegg_Support

TS Rookie
Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to have details about your experience with Newegg. Would you email us to wecare@newegg.com?

We appreciate your feedback. We are certainly aware that there is always room for improvement, and your feedback is essential to achieve customer satisfaction.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Newegg Support

Reactions: cliffordcooley