No bridge connector for two Radeon HD 5770's

Hey wait I found a cheap HIS connector, will it work with xfx cards if it is an HIS bridge connector though?

It will be working. Since every crossfire bridge is just to connect 2 radeon's together, as long as it is a crossfire bridge it can work.

It will be working. Since every crossfire bridge is just to connect 2 radeon's together, as long as it is a crossfire bridge it can work.

Well I got the only one they had on Newegg, which is actually an XFX one. It will be here next week and since my upgrades will not be needed until later this year I'm good.

Well I got the only one they had on Newegg, which is actually an XFX one. It will be here next week and since my upgrades will not be needed until later this year I'm good.

Hey did you order the bridge yet? I build custom gaming systems and I have a box full of them. If you Pm your address i will send you one on the house.
to answer your other question, yes it will work, all they are for is load balancing and they are not brand specific.

Hey did you order the bridge yet? I build custom gaming systems and I have a box full of them. If you Pm your address i will send you one on the house.
to answer your other question, yes it will work, all they are for is load balancing and they are not brand specific.

Sorry yeah dang dude, I paid like thirty bucks for this bridge too, ( had to ship to AK) thank you for the offer though!

Sorry yeah dang dude, I paid like thirty bucks for this bridge too, ( had to ship to AK) thank you for the offer though!

30$!! yikes, well if you can cancel somehow, the offer stands. I have Bridges that will span 1,2, or 3 PCIE slots.

xfx also gives the crossfire connectors out for free. thats how i got mine, all you need to do is ask them for it and it'll be there in a few days at no charge to you.

Back