No network detected while using PC but IP phone is working well

Hi, this is my first time posting here as I'm desperate to find answer.

So this is the problem I'm facing.
Short description - In an office environment, we have our own domain.
Connected a PC to one particular Lanpoint name A connected to switch and IP Phone to Lanpoint name B which connected to PoE switch.
PC and IP Phone have different IP address PC is 192.1xx.xxx.xxx and IP Phone is 10.1xx.xxx.xxx

My problem is I have "ip configuration not valid" error on the PC.
Here is what I did.
-Try to swab A and B on the desk faceplate and also swap the cable in the server between switches with the same result.
-Did all I can find in the forum regarding "ip configuration not valid" error I can find, with no solution. (renew ip config, flush dns, static IP, netsh winsock reset etc)
-Purchase a new network adapter because I thought that the in build adapter is not working. Same problem.
-Connect the problem desktop to another lanpoint faceplate and it's working fine. (I didn't think of this before purchasing a network adapter. Money wasted
lazy.png
)
-Connect another working desktop to the problem lanpoint and it can't detect any network.
-Change LAN cable for the PC

So I would like to know what is the problem I'm facing. IP Phone is working well but there's no network detected using PC. Is it the wiring or is there smtg I missed out?

"PC and IP Phone have different IP address PC is 192.1xx.xxx.xxx and IP Phone is 10.1xx.xxx.xxx"
Of course that's invalid. Someone has made a manual setting and not understood how.

The PC should be getting settings from the router DHCP Auto settings and is why the lan is cooperating.
Make the phone do the sam.

Back