No network drivers after clean install

Hi I wonder if anyone can help?
After a clean install I cannot setup the machine it hangs with "no network drivers found" does anyone know how I can load the Realtek drivers for the network?
Manythanks

These tools should give you the right information, in cpu-z check the mobo tab.
Next google or bing the mobo model name it gives you and go the manufacturers website.

Example click on os, select the correct version you have, scroll down till you see lan:

Download drivers from your PC/Laptop maker's website. And install manually.

I had the same issues; I connected my smartphone to my laptop through USB tethering and visited the website. Chose the drivers and then downloaded them and installed them. Problem Solved.

You need to download the missing drivers from another PC and copy/install the driver setup via USB, Clean install will delete all the drivers for your PC except if you reinstall windows via recovery media made for the specific PC

You can easily download the network adapter and install it. Go to your laptops official website and download the network driver and install it. After that restart your laptop and see if the network come again or not. Remember you have to install the correct driver or there is no chance that your network will ever come back.

Back