"No wireless networks found in range"

Hi,

I have a little problem.My wireless connection on my PC isn't working.Yesterday it was working fine.What can I do?

Specs:

TP-LINK TL-WR340G Router
Windows XP SP3
Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz
2.00 GB Ram
nVidida GeForce GTS 250

Please help me!

Ansewered questions:

Have you checked to be sure the router is working?
How many networks do are you normally able to see with your machine?
Have you tried restarting the machine, uninstalling the wireless adapter drivers and re-installing?

1st question:it is working
2nd question:now i cant see anyone.
3rd question:yes

Are you on a desktop or a laptop? Are you using Windows to search for the networks or an application that came with the wireless adapter?

I'm on a desktop.I am using Windows to search for networks!

Have you tried restarting the machine, uninstalling the wireless adapter drivers and re-installing?

1st question:it is working
2nd question:now i cant see anyone.
3rd question:yes

Are you on a desktop or a laptop? Are you using Windows to search for the networks or an application that came with the wireless adapter?

It could be a hardware not a software/driver problem. I suggest the wireless adapter is faulty.

I reinstalled Windows and I still get this error :mad:

Screenshot:
29w0mmo.jpg

If the wireless adapter is faulty, reinstalling Windows won't fix a hardware problem. That said, after installing Windows, did you install all motherboard, LAN, sound, video and wireless adapter drivers?

If the wireless adapter is faulty, reinstalling Windows won't fix a hardware problem. That said, after installing Windows, did you install all motherboard, LAN, sound, video and wireless adapter drivers?

Yes I installed 'em all.I think I'm gonna buy a USB wireless adapter.

Sorrry for double posting!Problem SOLVED!I bought a TP-LINK TL-WN727N USB Wireless Adapter.Thanks to all who tried to help me!

Back