Ntoskrnl & TCP IP BSOD

paul moore

screenshot1.jpgscreenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpg Hello,

I have been having this issue ever since I built my own computer. I have re installed windows to try to fix error but it still crashes. It crashes randomly. I can be opening a new web page or loading up one of my video games. Once it crashes it seems to do it everytime I try to do something afterwards. Some days it won't crash. Some days, like today. It has crashed several times. I have a blue screen viewer and I will post what I see. Please help!

Hello, The is no make and no model. It was put together by me and my father. The Processor is an AMD Phenom (tm) x6 1100T processor 3.31 GHz. Umm, How can I give you a list of everything without going off the top of my head?

Tcpip.sys refers to the network driver. This is the device that connects you to the Internet

I have used this for almost 2 months. The wireless instead of wired. No more crashes. Only thing is my internet has slowed down a LOT. So much I can not even play online anymore. Everything in the house rounds wireless great except my pc. So I tried to hook it up wired again. It crashes in 30 minutes. Is their any way to resolve this issue.

Do you have a computer savvy friend that can give you a hand fixing this? You might not have the proper motherboard network driver installed

Back