Nvidia GeForce 9600 Stoped working (heat related problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,everyone!Here is my story.
I have a Nvidia GeForce 9600 gtx grapichcard.I've been playing on it for 4 months.In that time i thought its the best thing i ever spend money on..But after that it started getting heat problems(the fan used to stop working witch made the monitor stop working cuz of the heat).2 days ago i played Jade Dynasty witch is not that big of a deal but it seems the fan stoped working and the card overheated(witch has hapened before),so i stopped the pc opened it and let the card cool off for 2 hrs,than i tried to turn it on again.....But this time it didn't work.the fan is not spinning at all but my monitor detects the pc (no more please plug the cable signal).I turn the pc on the monitor starts working on black for 10 seconds than it signals POWER SAVING MODE witch hapens only when i turn off the pc.

PLEASE tell me is my card busted,or that theres something else that is fixable!!!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

You should have sent this card immediately for replacement in warranty when the first problems occurred; however, its never too late, send it back now and get a replacement.

Did you upgrade your PSU (power supply unit) 4 months ago. More information on your all system specs needed.

I didn't change nothing, no PSU no nothing.And my other information is not neaded i have a build-in Chipset with Nvidia GeForce 8100/nForce 720a and my PC works better than a new one on it so the problem is 100% in the card it self.As for the warenty i bought my PC in Bulgaria,and now im in Yemen.....so it will be cheaper for me to buy a new one XD

Thanks for the help dudes.I hape someone else can Share more light on us!!!!

Well then easiest way to ensure/check it is, to find another computer (if possible) place this card in it and if it doesn't work in that system either ...... well you know what it would mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back