NVIDIA Geforce FX 5500

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am getting the blue screen error

ok so i just installed a new graphics card onto my computer with all of its drivers so that i could play games, so anyways every single time i play Half-life 2 deathmatch, i open hl2 and my screen goes black and a blue box appears saying auto adjusting. then i can play i can always load the map, and after playing for about 3 to 10 minutes my computer monitor goes black and a blue box appears and say's "no signal" after restarting it posts some of the graphics card information in the top left hand corner of my screen ad loads windows. after i log in windows says a serious error has occurred, but i installed my graphics card correctly and uninstalled all the previous drivers for my old graphics card

please help

Follow these steps to provide more detailed data

Everest
Download and run Everest Home. From top of Everest window:
  • Click File->Preferences
    • Check English
    • Still under Preferences click Report, uncheck Include Debug Information
    • Close Preferences window
  • Click Reports->Report Wizard. Get a Custom Report in plain text. Check items
    • Computer
    • Motherboard
    • Display
  • Attach the report file to a TechSpot post. When you create your TechSpot post, use the paper clip icon to attach the report. (If you don't see it among your icons, you need to click the TechSpot Go Advanced button towards bottom of window)

Next, get a DirectX report
  • click Start->Run, enter dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save to your Desktop
  • In TechSpot, use the paper clip icon to attach the reports. (If you don't see icon you may need to first cick Go Advanced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back