P8H77-M no sound

I had a problem with my motherboard p8h67-m pro before 2 weeks. My pc started to shut down by its self. I sent it fo repair and they change my motherboard to p8h77-m. I have 8Gb memory and Gtx 550ti nividia video card. From the moment my pc arrived I have no sound . I make my google search but nothing works. When I put sound I see my toolbar sound to get green , and when I put the cable to rear green slot it starts recognition program from asus motherboard. But no sound. Is there is anything you can suggest me? thank you for your time

I suggest going to the Asus website and locate the audio driver for the new motherboard, download and install it. I would also check the Device Manager for any yellow flags on devices and download those as well.

List any Problem devices
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
Generate and attach a DirectX report
  • Click Start->Run, enter dxdiag and click OK
    ===> If you’re running 32 bit Windows, dxdiag will launch on its own
    ===> If you’re running 64 bit Windows, you’ll see 64-bit DxDiag. Click it to launch the 64-bit version of dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save as a text file to your Desktop
  • Attach it to your next post by clicking the Upload a File button

No devices are listed...one moment for the other...

Here is the file... thnx for your time

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
Back