PC keep crashing

Dear Tech guys.
When I play ETS2(euro truck simulator 2) or shatterline. platform steam.
if I am playing on 1920x1080 it is okay I can keep playing.
whenever I go for 2560x1600 or 3840x2160
my pc crashes after 10, 12,15, etc doesn't go more than 15 minutes.
I have reinstalled my pc from scratch.
my windows 10 is legit. it was happening on windows 10 then I reinstall fresh windows 10 still the same, windows 11 is same issue.
I have installed everything new.
specifications are
AMD ryzen 5 5600x 6core, 3701 MHz.
ROG STRIX X570-I GAMING
32GB gskill memory. (I don't know where to find more specifications for ram)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 founders edition.
HDD is M.2 1TB.

Please help if you can.

people with 1080 playing this game in higher resolution.

You could try the Geforce Experience to see if it can optimize your settings for you. That fixed a GTAV issue for me. I have a bad crash bug on my current rig with Assassin's Creed Valhalla which crashes to the desktop in 5 to 15 minutes. Sometimes I can play for hours. It's the only game that does that and my PC is similar specs to yours.

Thanks a lot, Kshipper for your advice. Respect.

I forgot to write I have done Geforce Experience possible settings. secondly, my pc crashes mean it restarts straight away. it's happening on ETS2 and Shatterline didn't play PUBG because now I am starting to hate this machine be honest.
On some other forum, they told me 750 watts is not enough but I have done my research 750 watts is okay for this PC. Still, I am going to change it. Let's see if it helps.
If there are any other suggestions please help.

Dear Kshipper.
Update is.
I just unplugged the GPU power cable and plug them back. it's fixed now and everything working as it should.
A little extension the one you plugged into GPU was not good.
It's working completely fine now.
Thanks a lot.

Oh wow! Thanks for updating the thread. It might help others with a similar problem. I'm glad you got it sorted out. =)

Back