PC still crashes after troubleshooting

So I've been getting this same issue for a while now, tried almost everything I've read in several different forums with these type of issues. I have downloaded the MSI live updater and downloaded all motherboard related BIOS updates and other driver updates. I keep my GPU Driver up to date and the issue has persisted through numerous of these updates.

CPU: Amd Phenom II x4 920 2.8Ghz

Motherboard: MSI 785GTM-E45
Ram: 2x 4gb DDR2 Patriot 6400 CL6
GPU: ATI HD 5670
PSU: OCZ 750w Fatality
So the crash normally happens when I'm stressing the system in some way, alot of times I'm gaming during the crashes or moving large files via usb to my external hard drive. A few times it will give me a BSOD but most times its just either goes black (with feint greyish vertical lines) but most often it shows blue screen with vertical whiteish blue lines. After a few seconds it restarts and gives me a black screen with quite a bit of information on the screen this screen always gives me the "A hypersync transport flood error has occured."

I did download speedfan and it showed Temp2 at 126-127 degrees C, which seems extremely high. I had trouble figuring out what the Temp2 was actually monitoring, I think its the case temperature? Other temperatures all read below 50C on average.
I would really love any help I can get on this and am open to trying anything. Please let me know if more information is needed. I'll also upload the 3 dump errors in my windows/minidump folder. I'm not completely computer illiterate but am no expert so I may need a bit of a more thorough explanation on what I need to do if possible. Thanks in advance.
Edit: I would also like to say I have used a registry cleaner called Glary Utilities, and after scanning and cleaning, it seems to retain 3 or 4 errors that will never go away.
I would also like to add that I ran the Whocrashed program, and this is what it gave me (one seems to be a temperature issue, the others I'm not so sure.)
[FONT=Segoe UI]On Fri 8/17/2012 2:40:55 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\081612-25303-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT] (nt+0x4B09CC)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA80084B68F8, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR[/FONT]
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft® Windows® Operating System[/FONT]
company: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft Corporation[/FONT]
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Tue 8/7/2012 4:57:25 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntkrnlmp.exe[/FONT] (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x34 (0xAB6, 0xFFFFFFFFC0000420, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]CACHE_MANAGER[/FONT]
Bug check description: This indicates that a problem occurred in the file system's cache manager.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Sun 7/29/2012 3:26:36 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\072812-21980-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT] (nt+0x7F1C0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x8884, 0xFFFFFA8004E2D570, 0xFFFFFA8004DAC5A0, 0x504)
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]MEMORY_MANAGEMENT[/FONT]
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Fri 7/27/2012 3:35:30 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\072612-27783-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT] (nt+0x4B09CC)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA80081974F8, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR[/FONT]
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
[/FONT]

Attachments

• New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip
    44.6 KB · Views: 2
The temp2 in speed fan probably means nothing. Speedfan depends on your motherboards sensors to report temps properly and accurately. Some motherboards are better for this than others. It looks like you may have memory issues. Download Memtest86. Use the pre-compiled version 4.20 .iso file and burn it to a CD or DVD. Boot your computer using this disc.
http://www.memtest.org/
Let memtest86 run for at least 7 passes. Any errors detected is not good

Back