PC with no OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all i bought an acer aspire with no OS so i loaded my copy of vista on it and i wont boot just gets to the green loading bar and thats it

HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Are you saying you bought a used Acer Aspire with the knowledge that it did not include an OS? Which loading bar do you mean? Did you get too see a seemingly successful install of Vista? Any notable behavior during the install?

Have you tried to go into the bios setup? If you really wanted the solution you should have answered earlier postings, dude...
o.gif

Umm...

Umm... Your Acer Aspire came with no OS? Did you buy it used? This one came with Vista and runs perfectly. Anyways, boot from your Vista disc, enter your language, currency, and keyboard output. Then press "Start Now". You should now see a screen that has "Install Now" on it. In the bottom left hand corner, there is a button that says "Repair Your Computer" or something like that. Press it. Then press the button that says "Startup Repair". Hopefully on reboot you will reach the desktop. Post back with results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back