Petition: TimeSplitters remake / 4

Burty117

Guys,

Users of Techspot, I have found this rather interesting post, the CEO of Crytek (Owners of Free Radical who are the makers of the Timesplitters series) is prepared to sink money into the series again if a petition on change.org reaches 300,000.

The news article is here:

And the petition here:
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/crytek-uk-create-a-timesplitters-hd-collection

Fans of Timesplitters, here is your chance to play those memorable maps, the ridiculous over the top characters! Please help make this happen :)

Bump, there is no way no body in this forum have never heard or played of the Timesplitters games :)

Yay! ^_^

This needs to be done! how awesome would it be for timesplitters to come back!

I recently looked up for articles about games that needs a remake. So I found one. And I signed the petition for you, Burty. I don't know the game, but sure it'll be worth reviving by Crytek. :D

Hell yeah! that's what I like to hear :)

If anyone know of anyone who would want to sign the Petition definitely link them to this thread, We need Timesplitters back in our lives :)

Agreed, This could be huge, especially if they got the old team together, this is the single reason I keep my PS2 around, I sure hope they make this....

Signed, some of my best gaming memories are from this series, the stories had a quirkyness to them that stood apart and a really awesome level creator, oh the memory cards I would have dedicated to just maps...

Back