Picture upload

Adhmuz

Is it me or is the option unavailable at the moment, I can't seem to find the Upload picture button anywhere on the Photo Gallery. Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

PS I may just be blind right now.

I understand it has been temporarily disabled. No word yet on when it will be restored.

Until the feature is restored, you can upload your pic to an image host and post the URL encoded thus:
[*img]URL[/img]

Example:
[*IMG]http://I.imgur.com/iC7On.jpg[/IMG]
But leave the * out.

iC7On.jpg

Thanks, was trying to use the sites picture service. I've since posted my pic elsewhere.

Any ideas on how long its going to be down for?

DjKraid Click for your profile page on the image gallery. Just click "photos" to view them all.
Somehow the I just haven't been able to find my own pics...I only get to all uploaded pics O_o

DjKraid The link below is even better. I will try to figure out what's up with the gallery templates during the weekend. Also add a quick access link shortcut to all member's galleries on your profiles.

Sweet! Thanks!! :D

The gallery should be fixed now, upload your pics this week for consideration in our weekly newsletter showcase (goes out every Thursday/Friday) :)

I have a few pics that I'm gonna upload...even tho first I need to find a way (re-size) to make the files way smaller. The smallest ones I have are ~60Mb and then the biggest go around 167Mb O_o

Back